Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Who said "Don't make us fry your ancestors?"

Hello, blog readers -

I'm becoming very disillusioned with Google products. First Google notebook which I really liked made an exit stage left. Now Google apps for teams is gone and iGoogle is on the chopping block, too. Sigh. Turns out it is hard to make money giving stuff away for free. So, I am sure you'll understand I am now going to be charging you each a quarter to read this blog (that's a joke. Chill).

Anyway ... I'm cleaning up my THREE gmail / google apps/ google apps for teams accounts I now have and I came across this quote in a file.

"Luke from the first star wars -   it's not like I like the Empire, I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it ... It isn't until his aunt and uncle are fried to their skeletons he actually did anything

Become a Jedi: Don't make us fry your ancestors"

Yes, I did try Google. I don't know where this came from but it is cool and I'd like to find out. Ring a bell with anyone?

No comments: