Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Continuing USJA Election Coverage: Ronda Rousey, Part 2


Having narrowly averted the Ninja attacks, we now continue with more USJA Election coverage, endorsements of candidates by Olympic bronze medalist, world silver medalist, junior world gold medalist and (full disclosure here), my daughter, Ronda Rousey. This brings the percentage of my daughter endorsements to 75%.

In case you are too impatient to watch the video or have a slow download connection and gave up, here are Ronda's endorsements.

Dr. Jim Lally
Jim Pedro, Sr.
Paul Nogaki
Neil Ohlenkamp
Gary Goltz

(She supports me, too, but I did not ask her about that on the video. Take my word for it. Or maybe she can write a blog on it, as you can see her excitement about the election is palpable. Or maybe that was excitement about Zelda - or Michigan. It's hard to tell.)

In all seriousness, I think Ronda's reasons for supporting the candidates she does are very well thought out. There are other people who I personally would support, including Roy Hash, Bill Montgomery, Joan Love, Marc Cohen and Lowell Slaven. However, this was Ronda's list of the people she felt she knew the best and on whom she could contribute some inside information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Jacquelyn said...

Gosh, there is a great deal of useful information above!